Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So It's Come To This


I have a vague memory from when I started this blog over two years ago, of vowing to myself never to post a photo of a sunset. I have nothing against photos of sunsets, really, except that they can be trite and everyone has the same reaction to them.

So, here I am breaking my vow. Actually, I'm pretty sure this isn't the first sunset photo to appear on this blog, although I'm too lazy to check. This was shot last summer while watching the sun set over the Pacific Ocean in Ft. Bragg, California.

Right around the time I shot this photo, my prescription sunglasses fell from my jacket pocket. I didn't notice until the following morning. I returned to the beach and searched for them, but by then they were probably on their way to becoming part of the Texas-sized island of trash in the middle of the Pacific.

1 comment:

ebed said...

Hi Tyler..

Nice shot..