Friday, March 6, 2009

From The 'L'


These photos were shot with my Holga camera on a freezing cold day late last fall. I was in the L stop in Chicago's Chinatown waiting for a train into downtown. I like the way these two photos work together, but anyone familiar with the area will recognize that I'm looking east in the photo on the left, and west (and a little north) in the photo on the right.

Like nearly everything I shoot with the Holga, I was using expired film when I shot these, hence the color shift. I shot three rolls of film while walking around with my Holga today (it was beautiful out). If the shots turn out, which is a big if when using the Holga, you'll likely see some of them here.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the way you show them as if we are looking through glasses. Do you ever go near West Fullerton?