Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


This is my favorite of the Halloween photos I've been posting this week. It was shot last year in my Mom's backyard with my Holga camera. The vignetting produced by the crappy Holga camera works well with the subject matter, and the color shifts from the expired film aren't too annoying.

I'll be spending Halloween night passing out treats at my friends (and neighbors) Pam and Erik's house. The street they live on is closing for the evening, and it's sure to be overrun with kids in costumes. Although I only live a couple of blocks away, we never get that many trick or treaters, and many of the ones we do get are older kids without costumes, which isn't very fun. So, I'm going to spend the evening with good friends and a better chance at Halloween fun.

No comments: