Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chinatown Sign


I've just realized that quite unintentionally, the last two photos I've posted are color images that are nearly achromatic. They could almost be black & white photos. I'll try to keep that that theme going for at least a couple more days.

Today's photo was taken just this past Sunday in Chicago's Chinatown. I was meeting someone there, and had a little time to kill, so I wandered around shooting random things, which is a dependable way of making time pass quickly. I found myself shooting old notices (mostly objects for sale) pasted to light poles. This one was shot through a macro lens, which allowed me to move in close.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photo. thanks for visiting Chicago"s Chinatown.

tim@chicagochinatown.com
www.chicagochinatown.com

Anonymous said...

nice stuff here, very very nice