Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sale! Buy Prints For Japan Disaster Reiief



A reminder-I'm still selling prints and donating all the proceeds to Doctors Without Borders for Japan disaster relief. Doctors Without Borders is an international medical humanitarian organization. They provide aide in nearly 60 countries to people whose survival is threatened by violence, neglect, or catastrophe, while operating independently of any political, military, or religious agendas. They have already send a medical team to Japan, and will need funds to continue work there.

I will be selling ten prints. Each print will be approx. 7.5 X 10 inches, unmatted, on 8.5 X 11 inch paper stock (prints may vary in size-many of the images on my blog are square, which would mean a 7.5 X 7.5 inch print). They will be printed using archival pigments on Epson glossy paper, and signed by me. The cost is $50 per print, the entirety of which will be donated to Doctors Without Borders.

I highly encourage you to participate. Here's what to do:

1.  Go to my Photo A Day blog.
2.  Choose any image I've posted to the blog. I've been running the blog for just short of three years, so there are plenty of images to choose from.
3.  Email me the following info (you can find my email address in my profile):
     -the title and date of the post with the image you'd like a print of (please list at least one alternate image, just in case). If a post has more than one image, let me know which one you want.
     -the address you'd like the print shipped to.

If you're one of the first ten people to respond, I will send you a return message with info on how to make payment to my Paypal account. Once I receive your payment, I will send you your print.

If this works as I hope it will, the end result will be a $500 donation to Doctors Without Borders. It will also result in your receiving a piece of art.

Now go buy art and support emergency relief!

No comments: