Monday, February 9, 2009

Panorama Week


I've been making these panorama/mosaic type pieces for several years. I've posted them to this blog several times as well, most recently here. Recently, I've been thinking about them more, wondering if I want to start treating them a little more seriously. While I've made cyanotype prints and gum bichromate prints out of them, I've been thinking about other ways of presenting them. While I mull all this over, I'll post some here over the next few days.

This one was shot in the fall of 2007. It's the first McDonald's, located in Des Plains, IL, a suburb of Chicago. It's a museum now, with a new McDonald's across the street. I've been by it a couple of times, but it never seems to be open. These photos were shot through the fence that surrounds it.

No comments: